Category Archives: Catering
According to Piday.org, “Pi, Greek letter (), is the symbol for the ratio of the circumference of a circle to its diameter. Pi Day is celebrated by math enthusiasts around the world on March 14th. Pi = 3.1415926535…”.
In celebration of this tremendous day, Food on the Go Catering blessed my office with three amazing pies. For more on Food on the Go and a detailed menu, please email Jennifer at FoodontheGo@hotmail.com.
Food on the Go Gives 10 Reasons to Hire Food on the Go
1. Food on the Go will go the extra mile to specialize a menu just for you!
2. Short on time and want gourmet quality: Go with Food on the Go and they’ll make it happen!
3. You could bargain shop around, spend days in a cramped kitchen, and still worry if your food will be good enough. Eliminate all that and go with Food on the Go!
4. You could travel to the Caribbean and eat great food. Why not just hire Food on the Go and they’ll make your Jerk Chicken, Curries, Coconut Shrimp, Jamaican Patties, Conch Fritters, and more!
5. You bought a new dress, handbag, and shoes…you must throw a party!
6. The leftovers…if there are any…taste great after a night of clubbin’.
7. It’s better than prison food.
8. Counting carbs… Let Food on the Go do it for you!
9. Hire a caterer…end your party planning nightmare.
10. Hire Food on the Go – you’re worth it.
303.819.9915 or FoodontheGo@hotmail.com